The Book store is open only for those buying from India, Srilanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma and Bhutan. Visitors from other parts of the world may contact the following addresses to buy books and audio/video: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For bulk orders please contact email@example.com
1974 18 Dialogues with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego, California
From 18-28 February. Each 60 minutes.
- Knowledge and the transformation of man
- Knowledge and conflict in human relationships
- What is communication with others?
- What is a responsible human being?
- Order comes from the understanding of our disorder
- The nature and total eradication of fear
- Understanding, not controlling desire
- Does pleasure bring happiness?
- Sorrow, passion and beauty
- The art of listening
- Being hurt and hurting others
- Love, sex and pleasure
- A different way of living
- Death, life and love are indivisible
- Religion, authority, and education—part 1
- Religion, authority, and education—part 2
- Meditation, a quality of attention
- Meditation and the sacred mind