The Book store is open only for those buying from India, Srilanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma and Bhutan. Visitors from other parts of the world may contact the following addresses to buy books and audio/video: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For bulk orders please contact email@example.com
1980-81 Madras (B & W)
- The causes of human conditioning; 60 min. (27 December 1980)
- The clear mind does not choose; 72 min. (28 December 1980)
- Salvaging the brain; 71 min. (3 January 1981)
- Order that is not put together by thought; 77 min. (4 January 1981)
- Is thought the cause of the decay of man?; 74 min. (10 January 1981)
- Watching without recording; 81 min. (11 January 1981)
QUESTION & ANSWER MEETINGS
- Q & A; 89 min. (6 January 1981)
Questions: Standing up against corruption; on brain and mind; understanding K’s message; transformation; individual change and destiny; teaching poor children; silencing the thinking process.
- Q & A; 83 min (17 January 1981)
Questions: Not serious enough to change; not recording a hurt; love and attachment; miracles; making the brain attentive; survival of attachments after death.