The Book store is open only for those buying from India, Srilanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma and Bhutan. Visitors from other parts of the world may contact the following addresses to buy books and audio/video: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For bulk orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1982 Saanen (B&W)
- Not available as video
- What makes our lives so fragmented?; 73 min (13 July)
- An intelligence beyond cause; 73 min. (15 July)
- What are we human beings trying to become?; 74 min. (18 July)
- What is it to listen, to learn, and to observe?; 65 min. (20 July)
- Meditation and the ending of the self; 68 min. (22 July)
QUESTION & ANSWER MEETINGS
- 1. Q & A; 76 min. (25 July)
Questions: Slowing down the ageing process; facing an incurable disease.
- 2. Q & A; 82 min. (26 July)
Questions: Death and detachment; is holding a question a thought process?; living in the world without being part of it.
- 3. Q & A; 82 min. (27 July)
Seeing and listening; change of a few individuals; guru and guidance; on the sacred; focus of education; future of mankind