The Book store is open only for those buying from India, Srilanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma and Bhutan. Visitors from other parts of the world may contact the following addresses to buy books and audio/video: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For bulk orders please contact email@example.com
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Education and the challenges of life
An MP3 of 6 Talks – to school children, college students, teachers, and parents. It consists of:
- The Quality of Attention : A statement by Krishnamurti on education
- The Right Relationship Between Teacher and Pupil : A Talk to the Children of the Rajghat Besant School, Varanasi on 24th November 1972.
- The Two Questions I would Ask Myself if I were a Student: A Talk to the Students of Bombay University on 22 December 1969.
- What is the Intention of Parents and Educators? : A Talk at an Educational Conference in Rishi Valley on 4 December 1979.
- A School is a Place of Leisure: A Talk at an Educational Conference in Rishi Valley on 6 December 1979.
- Is there Such a Thing as Right Education? : Krishnamurti’s reply at a Question and Answer Meeting in Saanen, Switzerland, on 25 July 1983.