View cart “The Art of Meditation” has been added to your cart.
Why man does not change?
An MP3 of 5 Talks
What needs transformation is not society but the human psyche, says Krishnamurti in these five public talks in which he approaches the issue from different perspectives.
- Observation as the factor of change: Talk in Rajghat, Varanasi, 1965/November/25.
- Total inaction is radical change: Talk in London, 1967/October/1.
- Wanting to change is still part of conditioning: Talk in Saanen, Switzerland, 1973/July/17.
- The impediments to radical change: Talk in Saanen, Switzerland, 1976/July/15.
- What will make us change? – Talk in Ojai, California, 1979/April/7.